- Added new "currentuser" pdf block to output current user login name.
- Added new "timeoutBeforeHide" parameter for toolTips timeout value.
- No more forced "folder" id by plugin! now use 'folderId' parameter in .ini (doc 4.4.3)(bug 1814).
- Added parameters for general encoding of data sources and specific encoding by layers (EncoderClass.data, data_encoding) (doc 16.3).
- Added input definition parameter in edit plugin metadata definition and support for input type "hidden" and "textarea" (edit_rendering) (doc 14.2.1).
- Fixed: toolTips now respect min/max scale of related layers.
- Added circle drawing tool in outline plugin
- Extended support of outline GET parameters to enable description of several shapes - possibly of different types - at once
- Extended support of query GET parameters to enable querying of multiple objets - possibly from different layers - at once
- Added exportLinkIt plugin (returns URL of current page state)
- Added layerFilter plugin: generates a layer attributes filter form and applies the resulting filters
- Added throttling plugin: used to temporary ban ip that have overflowed configurable requests/second rules
- Added support for outputFormat in export plugins, implemented in exportPdf
- Added ServerMapquery::queryByMsShape(), useful to perform queries using MapScript ShapeObj objects
- Added statsReports plugin / stats script: generate human readable visual report based on Cartoweb and WMS log
- Added portuguese translations (thanks to K2 Sistemas)
- Added security parameter "security_view" for children switching
- Added config in exportPdf to show/hide some blocks if some layers are activated
- Added displayMeasures parameter in plugin Outline to display area/distance in label
- Unit tests now use PHPUnit 3 instead of PHPUnit 2
- Upgraded PEAR libs + added MDB2
- Added: PDFrotate: recentering, manual rotation
- Fixed: PDFrotate: stability issues
- Added: AJAX: general access points (onBeforeAjaxCallGeneral & onAfterAjaxCallGeneral) made available to all plugins
- Added: Layers switch: possibility to define any switch as the default switch
- Upgraded Prototype to 1.6.0 (bug 1763)
- Added: "force_map_refresh" parameter and related mecanism to bypass map request cache (bug 1850)
- Fixed: compatibility issue with eAccelerator (bug 1804)
- Fixed: proper encoding/decoding if encoding in browser different from UTF8 (bug 1534)
- Fixed: project id correctly recovered if/when accessing a project via client.php (bug 1748)
- Fixed: displayed coordinates when using PDF rotate mode (bug 1282)
- Added some new images plugin filter parameters:
- Map image size set dynamically via GET parameters ;
- Image mode now allow output of map, keymap and scalebar separately.
- Made URLs clickable in exportPdf documents.
- Added addRowSelector table rule tool.
- Added GET capabilities to outline plugin to generate on-the-fly point, line or polygon outline via URL.
- Added new --clean-views and --clean-accounting options to cw3setup.php
- Added LDAP storage for auth plugin
- LayerOverlay accepts 'filter' and 'filteritem' attributes (patch from Dirk Jesko)
- Added 'db_direct' method to store accounting information
- Added free (user) scale input in location coreplugin
- Added 'bboxHistory' plugin: allows the user to navigate through bbox history.
- Added WMS browser light and OgcLayerLoader plugins to make WMS layers loading more user-friendly.
- Added exportRtf plugin which gives the possibility to export the map in a RTF format.
- Added multiple resolutions for legend icons.
- Added exportImg plugin, similar to mode=image but via a template and allowing direct access to the generated ima ge.
- Added accounting infrastucture, to log request informations. This can be used for statistics.
- Added tools for queries by point, polygon and circle (in addition to existing query-by-bbox tool).
- Added AJAX support in plugins.
- Added WMS-layers browsing plugin.
- Added hooks capabilities in views processing.
- Added sampleProject, a start project to build your own ones upon it.
- Added DXF export.
- Added geostatistical plugin for choropleth map visualization.
- Added mapOverlay plugin to dynamically search, create, update or delete mapfile elements.
- Added edition plugin ("edit") to create, edit or delete geographical data on the browser.
- Added support for GIF images in PDF export.
- Added support for additional fonts in PDF export.
- PDF form inputs are now saved while browsing the viewer and their initial states are set in config files.
- Added built-in toolbar rendering switching system: radio buttons, icons borders, icons switching.
- Improved cw3setup.php (installation script) to focus on given projects.
- Added "rotate" mode for PDF export: selection of to-be-exported rectangle, including rotation.
- Added optional reference marks on displayed map and/or PDF export.
- Many bugfixes and improvements.
- Redesigned DHTML map interface as a convenient object-oriented API.
- Added new improved tabs interface.
- Added support of styles with shapes and labels in outline plugin.
- Added new profile parameter for quick development/production switch.
- Added possibility to separate toolbar icons in several groups dispatched wherever in the interface layout.
- Improved PDF export plugin:
- Support for multiline text blocks ;
- Support for external data source (files, databases) for text blocks ;
- Debugged overview extent ;
- Customizable overview outline colors ;
- Overview can use viewer keymap.
- Redesigned installation script. Added Windows installation wizard (.exe installer).
- Added views plugin.
- Added routing plugin.
- Added layers reordering plugin.
- Added raw-image output switch.
- Renamed class Serializable to CwSerializable (for PHP 5.0.4+ compatibility).
- Added possibility to create output-format specific tables rules (eg. only for PDF, only for HTML, only for CSV...).
- Switched most private plugins methods and members to "protected" in order to facilitate plugin extension.
- Added support for dynamic mapfiles (generation using PHP templates) and multiple mapfiles switching.
- Added support for dynamic changes on layers tree (aka "layers children switching").
- Moved I18n PO files to projects directories.
- Optimized export plugins (HTML, CSV, PDF, etc.) that now uses the main CartoWeb page (separated export.php pages are deprecated).